Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a C# .NET Developer to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Westlake, TX
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: C# .NET Developer
Work Location: Westlake, TX
Duration: one year
Education/Experience Required: B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
The client is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Engineers at Hospitality Solutions build large, distributed, and real-time software application that power the leading Hospitality chains of the world. We are looking for an Engineer who shares a passion for tackling the challenges and complexities that come with building highly available solutions that can scale for the largest of the Hotels and deliver these capabilities.
The individual will be responsible for assisting in the design and implementation of highly distributed software/hardware solutions. The team needs equally motivated and energized people who exhibit strong problem solving and time management skills. The individual has the opportunity to understand all aspects of the application.
* Responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging new highly complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
* Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
* Resolves user complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Designs and codes complex applications using advanced technology
* Demonstrates senior knowledge of technical solutions
* May design and build prototype applications
* Understands, interprets and translates business requirements into the necessary designs and documentation
* Assures code quality and adherence to coding standards on projects
* May create optimization programs to resolve problems
* Takes part in real Agile submersion
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
* 3+ years software development
* Experience of .NET development in C#
* Experience of web development: HTML, JS, AJAX, CSS
* Experience in building multi-tier applications (user interface, intermediate layer, database).
* Experience in building ASP.NET-based applications
* Experience with WebServices (SOAP, REST)
* Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Simple Design
* Unit testing, build automation, Continuous Integration
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
* Analytical thinking
* Under general supervision, develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
* Has good understanding of business application. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
* Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. May assist in development of software technical documentation.
* Demonstrates software.
* Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
* May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
* May design and build prototype applications.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Apply by creating/using account