Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Implementing CI/CD pipelines for a dozen different marketing applications across an infrastructure of over 400 servers and VM's
- Building and maintaining environments that leverage Adobe Experience Manager and other Java technologies
- Build out automated reporting dashboard for system and build health
- Security and log analysis and remediation skills, white/grey hat background, work closely with cyber security
- Working with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service level agreements.
- Ability to write code and use automation to make your job more efficient
- High aptitude for learning new technologies and passion to do so-Knowledge of distributed systems. You consider data consistency and availability tradeoffs when designing systems.
- A knack for troubleshooting tough problems. Your high level of ownership and curiosity empower this skill.
- Collaborate with team members in design reviews, development and code reviews
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements and refinements to standards, best practices and development methodologies.
More than 8 years of relevant experience (e.g., Systems administration, monitoring, troubleshooting and support)
- Educational background in Computer Science/Engineering is required.
- Experience managing enterprise CMS solutions such as MS SharePoint or Adobe AEM/CQ
- Experience managing Unix and windows server systems
- Experience administrating web server (apache, IIS, others)
- Experience troubleshooting with firewall and general network (DNS, etc.) related issues
- Scripting/programming/debugging/automation/API integration skills (python, perl, java, shell, others)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins, Maven)
- Some combination of the experience with Splunk, Akamai, Gomez, Thousand eyes, Keynote, AppDynamics and/or Riverbed
- Would be awesome if you've used Docker but not required!
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals OR .NET internals. (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Demonstrated consistent and steady growth in career
Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- Meticulous and cautious. You identify and consider all risks, and balance those with performing the task efficiently.
Must have experience building and maintaining environments that leverage Adobe Experience Manager and other Java technologies. 2-4+ years of Adobe Experience Manager experience is a must and recent. Experience with UNIX and Windows Server and managing CMS solutions such as MS Sharepoint or Adobe AEM/CQ. Java and JEE experience is a must as well.
Experience with CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins, Maven) and Docker is a nice to have but not a must. Some experience with Splunk, Akamai, Gomez, Thousand eyes, Keynote, AppDynamics, and or Riverbed is a nice to have as well but not must have.
Apply by creating/using account