Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for a Senior Java EE Enterprise Developer with strong technical skills, with a complete understanding of the agile development process. Candidate should have Hands - on experience with Java EE or spring framework and a passion for creating the best user experience.
Candidate should have strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities and Standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives, ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression testing and adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Collaborate with peer groups for architecture and delivery discussions/decisions
• Tackle tough design and product problems
• Drive development effort End-to-End for on-time delivery of high quality solutions that conform to requirements, conform to the architectural vision, and comply with all applicable standards. Responsibilities span all phases of solution development including:
• Engagement in requirements definition and clarification in collaboration with Business to ensure completeness and common understanding; deep understanding of the business needs is important
• Work with other engineering teams to facilitate a common approach to continuous integration that includes build automation, test automation, and deployment automation
• Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
• Ability to architect and deliver solutions for complex business problems.
• Collaborate with project team members (Product Managers, Architects, Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, etc.) to ensure development and implementation of new data driven business solutions
• Build scalable, distributed, multi-threaded applications & tools using various technologies
• Drive design reviews, development and code reviews
• Create documentation and procedures for development, deployment and maintenance
• Undergraduate Degree or Master's Degree, preferably in Computer Science
• 10+ years of hands-on development experience in Java/Spring
• Ability to estimate, design and drive projects end to end by meeting deadlines
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way
• Ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs is essential
• Candidate must be able to proficiently multi-task and work independently
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to mentor Junior developers
• Solid foundation in object oriented methodologies & design patterns
• Expertise in developing and consuming REST based web services
• Good knowledge of SQL and DB concepts (SQL Server preferred)
• Experience writing unit, performance and integration test cases
• Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically Scrum)
• Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of OOAD and software design patterns
• Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels
• Experience with enterprise grade application server such as Tomcat, IIS
• Experience of one or more ORM technologies (like Hibernate, JPA, or similar)
• Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as Junit or similar)
• Good understanding of NOSQL database modeling and design
• Sound understanding of core OOAD as well as JEE Design patterns as well as their implementation in real world applications
• Experience with XML / JSON and developing SOAP and REST services using Apache CXF or a comparable framework.
• Experience with Java Messaging
• Strong experience in projects requiring application re-engineering, modernization
• Experience with Maven
• Understanding of multithreaded software design.
• Understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
• Experience with Agile/Lean practices such as XP or Kanban
• Participation in Test Driven Development
• Participate in Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline.
• Overall 8+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions, web development experience working on Windows/Linux, Java EE platform with Spring framework, Rest services using Apache CXF or similar frameworks and NOSQL databases.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
Apply by creating/using account