Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The consulting partner role is primarily responsible for converting premium consulting opportunities into sustainable engagements for Engineering & Construction Consulting, and ensuring delivery of for clients. We believe a consulting partner with ambition and industry experience will succeed in this role.
From a business development perspective, you see opportunities, crafts creative market and pursuit strategies along with the sales teams, and are a master within these areas. You are responsible for :
· Developing clients' delivery strategies, business and financial models and operating architectures
· Crafting client pursuit strategies & diagnoses client opportunities which have scope of engagements in the Engineering & Construction Sector is fundamental to this role.
· Reviewing and assessing a client's business strategy. Including competitors positioning, strategic direction & proposing appropriate remodelling solutions is part of the principal activities.
· Generating demand through consultative selling with clients and collaborating with Sales Teams and account managers on business development plans to meet the sales targets set in objectives.
· Planning the strategy and direction for key client engagements for the next 3 years. Understands & supporting change management activities, transformation projects and chairing implementation.
· Collaborating with Digital and Consulting offering and practice leaders in taking transformation solutions to clients.
· Handling order book for engagements generating an annual order book and revenue stream for the management consulting track.
· Closing on new projects and/or project extensions with minimal partner support. Crafting reusable IP for clients.
· 20+ years or more of industry or consulting experience involving industry solutions, strategy, planning, and systems design
· 5+ years of business transformation and / or management consulting experience within the Utilities Sector across Electricity, Water and Gas clients
· Leadership experience with complex, large-scale projects using a structured project methodology for assignments covering areas of Business Process Analysis & Engineering, or Program Management & Solution or Product & Application Architecture
· Should have had extensive business development experience in global/ regional markets
· Authored/Co-Authored at least 5 POVs/Whitepapers in the area of specialization
Preferred Experience :
· Exposure to organizational change management initiatives
· Leading Teams of Business Analysts; Management Consultants; Program Managers; System Integration Teams; Onsite and Offshore Models
· Presented in Industry Domain Forums; has IP to his/her credit
Behavioral Competencies :
We believe you would have these ideal competencies; Partner Management Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
Skills & Experience
Understanding inter- and intra-enterprise business models, market structures, exchange models, and supporting applications is important.
Having a cross Discipline Understanding, monitors industry trends and externalities with deep understanding of the business transformation market around Consulting Services in the Americas Region.
Ability to differentiate between short-term quick fixes and long-term solutions.
Sought out for expertise in solution areas below, with the required depth in designated areas, and breadth across the domain Utilities space
Experience with CIO Advisory Transformation Services for ERP Transformation. Business Process Simplification and Reengineering Services.
Program Management Assurance across Business and Information Technology. Shared Services for Middle Office and Back Office Services. Supply Chain Management and Procurement Transformation Services. Customer Contact and Customer Relationship Management Transformation Services
Analytics and Reporting, Project, Program & Selling Capabilities, visualize solutions that transcend Practice and organizational boundaries.
Apply by creating/using account