• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
• 3 years leading QA teams (3- 5 persons)
• Strong Agile background (4 years minimum). Ability to lead QA efforts in all phases of the agile process.
• Excellent test designer, defining and documenting test strategy, test plan, test cases, test reports
• Expected to have strong background in testing Interfaces, Migration, Detailed Reports
• Enhanced trouble shooting skills, understands component and system relationships and dependencies – (configurations, logs, interfaces, data flows, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills - understands business processes and issues from business users
• Experience reporting test progress, test results, with metrics to stakeholders
• Excellent communicator (verbal & written), influencer, adept at sharing feedback, adaptive to change
• Good understanding of application programming, database, system design, operating systems and networking: Plus: cloud (AWS) technology
• 4 years SQL experience (Oracle or SQL). Must have very good SQL skills.
• Experience using test automation tools such as QTP, Selenium Plus: Worksoft Certify