Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Device and Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) Strategy, Analytics, and Reporting Team provides Financial, Management, and Operational reports, issue quantification and investigation, operational support, analytics, business case development, and strategic insight to senior leaders, product managers, and key stakeholders of A-Stock and Certified Pre Owned (CPO) device portfolio management and end-to-end support and optimization of supply and demand of refurbished devices.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally. Identify new ways of laying out reports and dashboards to provide insights to the business on new initiatives, as well as all areas of the supply chain organization.
• Assesses the needs of the business, prioritize projects and drive new reporting requirements to completion. Work cross-functionally as needed to enable clear and concise reporting that will provide the insights needed to our leadership.
• Regularly assumes project/initiative responsibility
• Serves as a subject-matter expert on the team in building/designing/leading discussions on reports and dashboards.
• Acting as a team lead and project lead, design and build reports and analyses that reflect complex program levers that directly impact product profitability, in order to support device portfolio strategy and Device Lifecycle Management (DLM).
• Mentor team members in building and laying out new reports/dashboards for senior leaders.
• Conceptualize, build, and deliver read-outs on new initiatives
• Identify and communicate key insights to executive leadership team based on reports and analysis
• Prepare data in support of analytics, and assist with delivery of comprehensive analytics projects such as fraud analysis, seasonality, and churn behavior
• Assist with creation and delivery of Executive-level presentations
• 7+ years' experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
• Exceptional ability to Client out reports/dashboards for Senior Leaders to help drive the business through easy to read solutions that provide a flow that is intuitive and easy to follow
• Demonstrated ability on providing read outs to Senior Leaders that are easy to understand, and provide detailed information that gives a story.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
• Superior organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision and manage multiple priorities
• Able to build strong cross-functional relationships
• Conceptualize and design new reports
• Ability to perform data investigation (e.g., data source identification, feasibility of joins, determine data reasonableness based on business insights)
• Perseveres to locate necessary data and identify creative solutions to enable project completion, overcoming (at times) insufficient documentation and "tribal knowledge” environment
• Strong business acumen and sufficient Financial Accounting knowledge to be able to understand impact on P&L from reporting
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Consistently delivers high quality timely work resulting in highly satisfied customers
• Passion for learning
• Task oriented
• Team player
• Doesn't hesitate to ask for help and brainstorm with peers
• Wireless industry background strongly preferred
Apply by creating/using an account