Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Make a difference.
Looking for a dynamic, highly motivated demand planner on the Channel Sales Programs team. The demand planner will be responsible for working with global cross-functional teams to drive operational excellence in deploying Sales Programs.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years Operations experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry. Prior experience in project management, product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred. The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy. The candidate must be able to exert tactful influence in a matrixed organization - must be a strong team player and communicator. Candidate should be comfortable presenting to executive management. Additional requirements include the ability to think both strategically and tactically, a persistent attention to detail, ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and a high level of comfort in working with large quantities of data. Strong proficiency in Excel is required.
1) Work with regional sales operations teams to develop a robust operational plan to support new store expansions. Liaise with WW teams on behalf of the regional teams to plan production and logistics.
2) Drive operational excellence and consistency across all regions through the implementation of standard business planning processes and tools.
3) Analyze demand, inventory, and program usage to develop and manage weekly and quarterly supply plans. Results should meet quarterly financial plans, while achieving aggressive time-to-market goals and minimizing finished goods and raw material liability. Evaluate risks, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
4) Coordinate closely with WW Marketing, Supplier Management teams, and Sales to develop supply plans for program expansion and support while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
5) Review forecasts with key stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Operations, and Marketing) providing overview of approach and integrating feedback as needed.
6) Partner with global procurement teams to allocate constrained components, ensure aggressive raw material inventory targets are met, and ensure minimal material obsolescence during product transition.
7) Improve planning processes. Identify improvement opportunities, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion to achieve targeted measurable benefits.
8) Present deployment and planning updates on a weekly basis to Operations executive management team.
9) Lead cross functional projects to create and refine processes and tools.
BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable. APICS certification a plus.
Type of experience that we'd expect to see in candidates: - Bachelor or Science degree in a quantitative discipline (finance, accounting, business administration, physics, engineering, etc) - Some work experience in a quantitative discipline, analyst, supply or demand planning, business operations, etc.
Apply by creating/using account