Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Automation Test Architect-Open Source
Staff Perm has partnered with a Global Testing Organization that is the leader in the QA and Software Testing market. They are seeing extensive growth in their organization due to acquisitions and new client growth. Our streamlined process helps get you in front of the hiring manager fast! Let us show you how!
LOCATION: Kennesaw, GA
POSITION: Direct Hire
***Sorry no sponsorship at this time.
What you will be doing:
• Be willing to travel to implement, consult and/or train clients in leading Quality Practices
• Create and manage relationships with customers and vendors
• Self-starter that is willing to learn new materials and achieve required certifications in a timely manner
• Review documentation for all projects to ensure that the requirements are clearly defined and to identify integration impacts
• Develop high-level test strategies plans for all projects by analyzing project documentation
• Review all test cases to ensure proper test coverage for all projects and to identify efficiency in test execution, including where best to automate
• Build test automation frameworks and oversee test automation implementation projects
• Conduct test automation assessments and provide client roadmaps following best practices for testing automation, coverage, and quality.
• Execute test cases, document actual results, and evaluate compared to expected results as needed
• Review all defects entered to ensure the validity of issue and proper prioritization
• Report defects and escalate issues as needed
• Share knowledge by effectively documenting work and by communicating relevant
• Maintain expert level of knowledge in multiple areas of expertise in QA and SDLC methodologies
• Participate in project planning and estimating sessions
• Perform early morning or late night validation when new releases are being deployed into production
• Develop and promote QA best practices such as test case and defect standardization and templates
Experience or working knowledge in Agile, Lean, DevOps, and Traditional Testing Methodologies
• Experience in DevOps tools for code deployment, build management, IDEs, and open source test automation
• Test automation architecture experience including building frameworks with both commercial and open source tools
• Programming experience in Java, .NET or similar languages
• Experience with databases, HTML code, JSON, and REST API
• Bachelor's degree in computing-related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years QA experience focusing on software verification and back-end data validation
• Demonstrated ability to implement and maintain QA processes
• Minimum 3 years' experience testing web-based applications
• Experience developing test plans
• Experience developing and executing test cases against requirements
• Experience with defect tracking tool and test case management tools
• Experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint Excel, Project, and Visio)
About Staff Perm
Staff Perm is an Award Winning and Certified Small Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment process.
2221 Lakeside Blvd. Suite 1120, Richardson, Texas 75082 www.staffperm.com
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Staff Perm is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply by creating/using an account