Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SVP Program Management
One of Dallas's best Financial Services companies is seeking a SVP of Program Management with overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating activities in support of operations programs through effective portfolio, program and process management. The primary responsibility will ensure design, governance and execution of companies US key programs, by the delivery date and with the proper control framework.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX (Downtown)
POSITION: Full Time Direct Hire
ANNUAL BONUS: Yes
BENEFITS: Yes, and lots of perks!
INDUSTRY: Customer is in the Financial Services Industry
· Assesses business program requests and assists in the cost benefit analysis, resource planning and risk assessment processes that will cross Competency Centers.
· Facilitates regular meetings with business owners to help identify and crystallize business requirements.
· Manage the planning, testing, documenting and execution of projects; while developing documentation to support project planning and implementation processes.
· Ensures project standards, methodology and best practices are followed and consistently applied.
· Establish and maintain a strong issue identification, remediation tracking processes and production support KPIs.
· Leads project teams and related implementation activities through all project phases and within assigned budget.
· Creates, manages and provides input to project teams as required.
· Creates, maintains and drives program plans.
· Assesses, plans, and supervises programs as required.
· Promotes, project management disciplines and methodologies for specified SC key programs
· Liaises with third party vendors and appropriate internal contacts.
· Interfaces and coordinates with the technology group.
· Manages the development of program managers and program business analysts.
· Champions change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
· Leads and achieves excellence in all areas of the business.
· Effectively communicates with all levels of the business.
· Develops, manages and motivates direct reports to perform at or above expectations and to deliver effective project management methodologies and practices while building and maintaining customer and vendor relationships.
· Manages direct reports in a positive and constructive manner, encouraging and motivating others, providing coaching and counseling where necessary.
· Sets and reviews, on an ongoing basis, adequate and measurable goals and objectives to aid staff development.
· Creates and presents executive level communication strategies and activities.
· Bachelor's degree in business, management information systems, finance or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) designation preferred.
· Ten (10) years' experience consulting or progressive technical and business project management.
· Minimum of five (5) years' experience in system design is required.
· Five (5) + years' experience using Microsoft Project and working with a Microsoft Project Server environment.
· Advance degree preferred.
· Extensive project and program management experience required.
· Experience in automotive finance required.
· Some travel for short periods may be required.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
About Staff Perm
Staff Perm is a Certified Small Business Enterprise that is BBB Accredited utilizing a staff with over 20 years of staffing and placement experience to simplify the employee recruitment and hiring process.
Staff Perm LLC | One Galleria Tower | 13355 Noel Rd. Suite 1100 | Dallas, TX 75240 www.staffperm.com
Apply by creating/using account