Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our Direct client is seeking a Project Manager to work in their Newark, NJ location. This is a 12+ month contract to possible hire opportunity. The ideal candidate would have solid Actuarial/Financial Services and/or Actuarial Business Processes experience.
This is a Right to Hire (Only Greencard or Citizen's - NO H1B or EAD's Please!) opportunity for please disclose your desired hourly rate on C2C or W2.
The client is not disclosing salary ranges or hourly rates so please provide with YOUR hourly and Salary needs.
If you are interested and have records management and privacy Project Management skills please email me a word copy of your resume including contact information, current location, visa status (Only Greencard or Citizen's - NO H1B or EAD's Please!) and hourly rates and desired salary.
Location: Newark, NJ (Plaza)
Target Start Date: ASAP
Years of Experience: 7 + years
Right to hire: Yes
Scope of Work:
Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering one or more strategic initiatives within Company's Actuarial organization
Role demands hands-on management of project day-to-day activities and delivery of key milestones and objectives.
· Lead complex, large-scale projects involving multiple internal, external and matrixed partners
· Rigorously manage scope, quality, and resources/costs within required timeframes to achieve maximum business value
· Serve as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on all aspects of your initiatives
· Drive and influence issue resolution across all involved partners
· Design overall communication plans; coordinate, develop and deliver communications to the most senior levels of leadership
· Develop project charter, risk strategy, project schedule, resource plan, contingency plan, and all necessary project management artifacts
· Promote project management best practices by applying the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for consistent delivery of quality project work.
· You are willing to Lead
· You quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and produce results
· You have the ability to absorb knowledge quickly and you easily establish your role as a leader on new initiatives
· You are an entrepreneurial problem-solver, highly self-motivated and thrive in ambiguously defined environments; you enjoy and excel at solving problems in team environments
· You are successful at managing organizational change by being aware of and sensitive to, the challenges of driving organizational efficiencies
· You have a desire to work with, and be seriously challenged by, personalities at the most senior levels of the organization
· You have the ability to influence, with and without direct authority
· You are able to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
· You have successfully led software development projects with teams of greater than 15 fully-dedicated resources
· Your command of MS Project and experience using an enterprise-scale resource management tool (Clarity, Client PPM, Planview) enables you to set strategy and lead organizational and individual's growth on these fronts
· You are a believer in and have solid experience using effort-based scheduling
· You have strong Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills
Specialized Qualifications (Required):
· Financial Services background
· Experience with actuarial processes and/or governance
· Experience with business process reengineering efforts.
· Base location will be in Newark, NJ. Occasional travel to other Prudential locations may be required.
· Pre-authorized overtime may be required.
Apply by creating/using an account