Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Start as a rover position, typically working M-F 5 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., but will work overtime as needed on weekends to cover vacations or associates calling in sick. Eventually this person could transition to a 12 hour rotating shift starting in January.
** Attached Questionnaire must be submitted with resume
-High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
-Good communication, math and computer skills required.
-Two years at Medical or one year comparable outside warehouse experience.
-Must have good work and attendance record.
-Must be able to become licensed to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
-Will be required to be DOT and Hazmat certified
Candidate must be dependable, may be a temp to hire opportunity based on performance and business needs.
The warehouse worker is required to operate all material handling equipment such as propane and electric forklifts, stretch wrappers, electric pallet jacks and manual pallet jacks. Has good communication skills as well as good math skills. Has working knowledge of warehouse stock locator systems, bar code system, and electronic scanners, parts and catalog, and computer systems. Moves stock and rotates materials according to FIFO for incoming and outgoing material. Arrange material in the warehouse as per KanBan bin requirements. Replenishes departments using Scanners and KanBan system. Loads and unloads trucks. Assists in company physical inventories and cycle counts. Required to cross-train in different warehouse areas such as receiving, shipping, production warehouse, sterilization, UPS/small package duties.
1. Support all of production's needs as well as support groups for all their needs when it comes to delivering raw materials and supply items in a timely manner.
2. Verify quantities on production transfers, delivery record from departments and freight bill of lading, noting any damage or shortages.
3. On incoming raw materials or finished goods product, prepare pallets and pull packing slip or product transfer record. If no packing slip, prepare a substitute packing slip. Verify quantity, part number, P.O. number and vendor lot number against packing slip or product transfer record. Give packing slip to receiving coordinator or shipping coordinator.
4. On outgoing product, verify quantities, lot numbers and part numbers to be shipped, prepare pallets with slip-sheets, stretch wrap and load, calculating correct cube and weights.
5. Put released material away in the warehouse, or KanBan location, verifying material as per bar code, utilizing bar code scanners.
6. Prep materials as per KanBan, bin system.
7. Assist production where needed to help fulfill their jobs in supporting KanBan.
8. Assist in all paperwork and adding spores to product going to be sterilized.
9. Must have ability to safely operate pallet jacks, stretch wrappers, scales, cranes, bar code/scanner equipment, dock levelers/dock restraints, wheel chocks, etc. under prescribed regulations.
10 Responsible for cycle counts, physical inventories of raw materials and finished goods or as required.
11. Maintains work area in neat and orderly condition.
12. Comply with all local, state, federal, and Client safety regulations, policies, and procedures including RCRA Hazardous waste regulations.
13. Comply with all local quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
14. Other duties as assigned.
•Cycle counts completed weekly.
•Works on Continuous Improvement programs to effectively improve warehouse production.
•Works in a manner that reduces loss time and safety incidents.
•Works in an appropriate manner to reduce errors.
Apply by creating/using an account