Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Software Engineer Lead - React Native Developer
Work Location: Warren, MI
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
React Native Developer
You will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP). In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, you will...
• Build industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale
• Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work...just-in-time
• Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
• Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members
• Perform technology evaluation and design spikes
• Test-drive code (Test Driven Development)
• Pair program with different people in many situations
• Report status of assigned software development tasks
• Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
• Model courageous and continuous learning to the team. Actively help team members continuously learn
• Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
• Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
• Build a strong team using their collaboration skills. Interview and mentor team members.
• Provide leadership and assistance among and across teams/organizations
• Prospective candidates possess a high degree of business insight, creativity, decision making skills, a drive for results, the ability to negotiate, the ability to develop peer relationships, and a strong technical learning capability.
Required experience and skills are:
1. Minimum 1 year of experience writing code for React Native apps
2. Minimum 1 year of experience writing code for native Android
3. Experience in mobile application development on Client Play Store
4. Experience in an Agile environment
Preferred experience and skills:
• Experience designing and developing mobile applications in a complex operating environment; financial industry experience strongly preferred
• Experience in app design and development for iOS using Objective-C and Android using Java is a plus
• Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
• Experience in Xcode , Fabric, Jenkins for continuous integration; experience with Redux, Github, and Chrome debugger
• Experience with the publishing process for both Apple and Client app stores
• Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
• Familiarity with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
• Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent of work related experience
• BS in Computer Science or other related field of study
• 3 - 10 years of experience as a software developer on production project
Apply by creating/using an account