Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Cloud Network Transformation Architect
Work Location: Miami, FL
• Provide solution and service engineering activities, i.e. proof-of concepts, pilots, use case development, solution validation, workshops, and enablement.
• Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of different Network and Cloud technologies and supporting solution areas and develop new technology integrations and solution capabilities.
• Provide expert technical architectural support and guidance for solution opportunities that involve virtualization, software defined networking, cloud infrastructure, management and security, including integration with certain select 3rd party products.
• Maintain technical credibility within the industry and your field of expertise through demonstration of thought leadership. This includes participating in delivering technical enablement web conferences and training sessions and enabling technologies and company's industry conferences and events.
• Develop and release of sales, technical, and service delivery collaterals including sales bid support, deployment guides, best practices, sizing whitepapers and solution reference architectures.
• Close collaboration with geo-dispersed global business units, engineering, marketing, professional services, sales, alliances, and partner engineering organizations to design, develop, validate, and release sales, technical, and service delivery collateral.
• Minimum of 8 years of professional experience managing/architecting Network technologies.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Expert level knowledge of Cisco and Juniper technologies, including Routing/Switching, Firewalls and Load Balancing solutions.
• Strong knowledge of F5 BIG-IP Load Balancing solutions including LTM, GTM, and ASM solutions
• Strong knowledge of Software Defined Network (SDN) technologies from Cisco and VMWare
• Strong experience with VPN solutions including different types of IPSec endpoints including Cisco Firewalls, Cisco VPN Concentrators, Cisco Routers.
• Expert level knowledge of Cisco's Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV) protocol
• Expert level knowledge of Layer 2 technologies, including Spanning-Tree, VLANs, VTP, UDLD, VDC, and CDP
• Expert knowledge of Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IPv6, HSRP, and VRRP
• Balanced and pragmatic contributory approach to long-term vision, and incrementally phased way-ahead.
• Experience with medium to complex costing and proposal response.
• Experience with collateral authoring.
• Experience with internal and external documentation written to varying levels of business and technical oriented audiences.
• Affinity for broad-spectrum, iterative, continuous improvement to affect capability maturity growth.
• Ability to reconcile their position and expert depth of knowledge with the business need for inter and intra-org synergy.
• Passion for learning, teamwork, and helping others.
• Solid practical understanding of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
• Successful candidate will be self-motivated. Individual must be able to prioritize responsibilities and work under tight deadlines.
• Network Architecture Experience with Public Cloud deployments (Azure, AWS)
• Certification of CCIE or CCDE. Written required, Lab preferred.
• Solid practical understanding of virtualization and cloud solutions and services powered by VMware.
• Prior experience in programming and scripting languages is desirable.
• Good understanding of service providers is desirable.
• Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar, or 12+ years experience in related discipline.
Apply by creating/using an account