Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
• Lead engineering projects at Onsite
• Provide guidance to offshore team
• Work with client product owners and engineering managers to gather requirements
• Create design specifications
• Engage in product architecture discussions with client
• Perform design reviews with client
• Perform project management and tasks tracking for engineering projects
• Work with product marketing teams in defining features of new products
• Strong technical background in Electro mechanical products
• Experience in hardware and embedded systems design, development, verification, validation and production transfer
• Good Knowledge on Compliance Standards and experience in Compliance Testing of Industrial Products
• Good understanding of mechanical design with ability to lead mechanical engineering tasks in project
• 10+ years of experience in engineering projects
• Proficient in embedded product design flow including certification testing.
• Experience in architecting simple to medium complexity embedded product.
• Hands on in working with 8/16/32bit microprocessors and microcontrollers and selections.
• Experience on all serial and parallel interfaces.
• Experience on interfacings external memories including DDR, DDR2, DDR3.
• Experience in Linear and Switching mode power supplies and power consumption calculation.
• Proficient in SI, PI, thermal, DFM, DFT analysis and DFMEA/PFMEA.
• Should have knowledge on test automation and languages like LabVIEW and Python scripts
• Hands on experience on EMC and ENV testing and knowledge on relevant Standards.
• In depth knowledge of PCB design process flow e.g. Library Management, Schematic, PCB Layout, Thermal Considerations, Panelization, PCB Fabrication and Assembly.
• Expertise on Multilayer Board Design, should be well conversant with Layer stackup requirements, Blind/Buried/Microvia technology.
• Well conversant with Power Electronics, RF, Analog, Mixed Signal, High speed design concepts and layout considerations.
• Awareness of SI analysis of complex interfaces like SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, DDR3 memory interfaces.
• Sound knowledge on Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Electromagnetic and Environmental Compliance (EMC/ENV) layout considerations.
• Well versed with Industry Standards for PCB Design and Manufacturing (E.g.: IPC).
• Proficiency in HDLs like VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog.
• Expert level understanding of complete FPGA design cycle: RTL design, timing driven synthesis, place & route, static timing analysis.
• Expert Working knowledge of engineering tools: Xilinx Client/ Quartus, Synplify, Vivado, QuestaSim/ModelSim/Active-HDL/VCS , Synopsys, CVS, SVN.
• Experience in designing firmware for various domains (Medical/Automotive/Consumer etc.)
• Experience working with USB, Ethernet, RS485, CAN etc. interfaces.
• Experience working with few of the protocol like TCP/IP, Modbus, Profibus etc.
• Experience working with Design/Development tools like EA, Eclipse, multiple IDEs, Debuggers etc.
• Experience developing device drivers and Firmware with few of the RTOSs e.g. Linux, VxWorks, Nucleus, ONX, ThreadX, Windows EC etc.
• Expert in using various sensors like Optical, Magnetic, Ultrasonic, RF and designing interface for them
• Experience in identification of proper sensor technology for a specific application
• Experience in defining the architecture and test strategy for sensors
Apply by creating/using an account