Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Software Engineer Lead - Implementation Manager
• Be a highly motivated self-starter who is a technically savvy implementation manager and is able to provide excellent customer service, with an eye for identifying potential problems areas before they arise.
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the management level, as well as, the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business.
• Feel comfortable with, and remain calm in the face of ambiguity, rapid change, and aggressive deadlines common to rapidly growing enterprises with evolving business models.
• Track all aspects of a given project – design, implementation, commissioning/testing, and final sign off – and proactively communicate progress, issues, and status to all relevant parties.
• Design and implement solutions to address gaps in existing processes and tools.
• Promote best practices and train others on existing and new processes and tools across teams and department.
• Help define project requirements and convert requirements to a directly executable implementation plan.
• Identify dependencies between teams and ensures that all teams' plans align on delivery.
• Focus on complex projects (significant cross-team dependencies, large scope, sometimes less defined plan, medium to large impact, high risk).
• Train and Support business stakeholders on authoring complete and effective test cases
• Capture and understand technology "current state” versus "future state” in each region ensuring test cases stretch across all applications
• Project management experience, especially large scale and global projects preferred (3+ years)
• Knowledge of the automotive industry preferred
• Knowledge of contact center operations and technology preferred
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
• Well versed in conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
• Estimating costs, timelines, and resource requirements
• Adept at traveling and working abroad along with non-typical work schedules
• Ability to use standard project management tools, specifically MS Project, TFS, SharePoint, etc.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments of competing priorities and work them through to an effective resolution
• Call Center Operations Experience, including knowledge of Call Center CRM business processes and data
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
• Communication - ability to understand complex technical operations environments and communicate clearly and effectively both in oral and written form, to all levels of the organization
• Interpersonal ability to listen to associates, leadership and project stakeholders to define and communicate objectives and programs effectively, and ability to persuade suppliers, vendors, and contractors to perform to meet schedules and budgets
• Creativity – ability to push creative and innovative solutions within a workplace environment
• Commitment - willingness to take all reasonable action required to deliver to commitments
Education/Certifications for All Openings:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Preferred: Master's Degree
• One step in person meeting with manager and at least one additional manager
Apply by creating/using an account