Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Position: SAP FICO Consultant
Location: Bridgewater, NJ 08807
· Possess understanding of the business objectives and operations of the Finance business functions.
· Demonstrates proficiency for standard SAP configuration and internally developed solutions or custom programs
· Performs detailed analysis of moderate to complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solution; assists with the collection, interpretation, validation and documentation of customer requirements
· Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, maintains and supports custom programs.
· Partners with peers when integrating functionalities across applications and/or modules
· Develops end-user security profiles and authorizations within the application
· Develops and delivers application training to customers
· Proactively identifies and proposes business process and/or technical enhancements
· Works self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
· Follows applicable Client standards, policies, procedures, and best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of applications or application modules
· Demonstrates required competencies on a consistent basis
· Demonstrates company values on a consistent basis
· Performs other duties as requested.
· Must have hands on configuration experience in most of the following areas - General/Special Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Controlling PC, PCA, COPA and Purchasing.
· Familiarity with SAP ABAP and BAPI. Candidates must be able to read, understand and trouble-shoot ABAP development and have demonstrated ability to design custom programs and interfaces.
· Must have hands-on experience creating and supporting validations, substitutions, CATT and LSMW.
· Experience working in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliant processes.
· Experience with SAP Enterprise Portal technology and workflow needed.
· Design, Development & Analysis of Functional Specifications and propose SAP solutions.
· Must have demonstrated ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective, identify technical enablers, procedural re-engineering solutions and process improvements that meet business needs across the organization
· Must know what satisfies customers and make customer satisfaction a high priority for self and team
· Must have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
· Must conform to and promote policies and procedures to ensure adherence to FDA and other regulatory requirements
· Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a
· can-do, attitude, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
· Must demonstrate a commitment to company values
· Minimum of 7 years related professional experience
· Minimum of 5 years related SAP experience with configuring and supporting most of the following functions: General/Special Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Controlling PC, PCA, COPA and Purchasing. SAP Certification in FI / CO is strongly recommended.
· Experienced with interactions between FI and CO other SAP modules SD, MM, Etc.
· Participated in 2 or more ERP implementations and/or upgrades. Must have strong production support experience.
· Strong understanding of Finance and Controlling business processes
· Pharmaceutical industry experience desirable.
Apply by creating/using an account