Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title :Salesforce Developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration :6 months
Interview : Phone then Skype
• Design, develop, and implement internal and customer facing solutions using SFDC platform and Java.
• Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, and enhancements to existing applications. • Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality.
• Review application development progress and ensure compliance with overall design parameters and development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
• Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
• Review test results and direct further development.
• Investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives.
• Learn, improve, and expand code quality, design, and build out processes to integrate with the business and technical needs.
• Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
• Conduct technical process reviews and work in partnership with client business units and project stakeholders.
• Mentor other developers who are creating and designing code and assist with code reviews
. • Communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences; ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and management.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• 6+ years' experience in related field preferred
• 4+ years of experience managing and developing solutions on Salesforce.com platform with key focus on developing order management capabilities / functions.
• Strong development experience using MVC / MVVM frameworks.
• In depth understanding of technical Configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce.
• Strong technical knowledge in delivering solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) as well as CPQ (Apttus, Steelbrick etc.).
• Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture and integrations with Salesforce (APIs, Dell Boomi, SSO, Identity and Access Management).
• Working knowledge of three or more technologies preferred
• Technical expertise in sales force automation, customer relationship management, and support & help desk solutions is desired.
• Experience in integrations between ERP, BI&A and other solutions through SOAP and REST APIs.
• Technical experience in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) for salesforce is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices.
• Working knowledge or good understanding of ERP technologies is preferred.
• Building complex integrations with backend ERP applications preferably SAP is preferred.
• Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences; ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and management.
• Must have strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and written
Apply by creating/using an account