Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
• Worked on latest UG NX version – Design end to end not just edit an existing design and thus its call designer
• Strong GD&T skills
• Plastic and Sheet Metal and casting parts
• Tolerance stack up calculations
Experience : 7 to 8 years
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (master's degree a plus)
This is a key role within Mechanical Engineering responsible for developing and implementing designs for new mechanical subsystems used in medical devices. Candidate will: support R&D for new and improving products; support in creating designs with robustness, performance, and SPC as a KPI's; manage product lifecycle through our Siemens CRB process; support in troubleshooting and determining root cause for issues found in characterization and verification; participate in the set based design process; conceptualize and design solutions for specific engineering challenges; produce detailed drawings utilizing GD&T and GEO best practices; adopt and execute an ownership culture. This Senior Product Engineer role will work with Manufacturing, Procurement, Suppliers, Service, and Quality to come up with Client and inventive solutions for cost effective mechanical subsystems and assemblies.
• Work with multiple functions to develop quality, manufacturable, testable, and lowest cost electro-mechanical designs.
• Conceptualize and design solutions
• Produce detailed drawings utilizing GD&T and GEO best practices
• Participate in SCRUM teams and Agile design processes.
• Participates in the preparation of semi-complex designs, design layouts, and other specifications.
• Drive Engineering excellence by executing and participating in Siemens Center of Excellence activities and Design to Shelf initiatives (DFSS, Set Based Design, Logical Decision making, Creating Knowledge briefs, etc...).
• Supports cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment
• Work with Suppliers to address DFM and technical issues with designs.
• Drive Engineering changes through the Siemens design change process (CRB).
• Participates in preparing prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility
• Perform detailed engineering analysis of new and existing designs to verify robustness and design intent.
• Must have experience with thermal and motion control systems (mechatronics).
• 5-8 years of industry experience in product design, development, and manufacturing with technical background in mechanical assemblies that are related to motion control and structures
• Experience working with suppliers of sheet metal, machined, cast, and molded mechanical parts for design, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues
• Must have proficiency in NX design software
• Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...)
• FEA and CFD software experience a plus
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong GD&T skills and ability to perform tolerance stack-ups on complex assemblies.
• Proficiency with ASME Y14.5 standards
• Experience with processes FMEA and DFMA
• Travel: 10-20%
----- Soft Skills ----
• Good Team Player
• Good Written and verbal communication skills
• Customer facing experience would be added advantage
Apply by creating/using an account