Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Android Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Long term project (open ended)
Visa : USC, GC, GC-EAD
Must take a pre-qualifying test ASAP!
Need candidates ASAP!
All phone interviews along with technical screening.
Senior Software Engineer requirements:
Necessary Skills / Experience / Attributes:
· BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field with 6+ years' experience developing and shipping software solutions in Android and web technologies (Java Script, HTML, CSS)
· In depth understanding of Android Application model & framework
· Experience working with relational/object modeling and API based web service integration via REST and JSON
· Experience and interest in AI technologies is a plus (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning, knowledge modeling and reasoning)
· Exposure to development of server side components
· Technologies – Java, Perforce, Git
· Methodologies – Scrum, Agile
Smartphones, tablet, and other mobile devices have completely revolutionized how we operate in our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping our client and Android have been at the core of this revolution. The next generation of mobile devices will completely change how we work. Development has already begun, and the possibilities are endless.
Our client has built a next generation intelligent personal assistant, which is only available as a built-in application on our candidates flagship devices and wearables. This application uses a natural language user interface to perform tasks on these devices using voice, including but not limited to making phone calls, sending text messages, setting up meetings, opening apps, setting alarms and timers, getting directions, answering general questions, providing information about restaurants and other businesses, etc. These functions vary depending on the phone or wearable model.
We are looking for senior engineers with expertise in Android framework, Android application development and Web Technologies (Java Script, HTML, CSS). In this position, you will be part of the team with a vision and working on technologies that continuously improve Bixby solution integrating with core device features and third party applications. You will be a catalyst for change, innovating with engineering strategies and technology solutions that meet the company's business goals and strategies.
The successful candidate should have deep technical skills in software engineering; experience in modifying aspects of various Android framework/service modules, development of voice enabled intelligent services with Android Applications. The candidate should be passionate about technology and always have the customer's best interest in mind.
· Design and Development of voice enabled modules and applications
· Enjoys writing elegant, maintainable, and readable code
· Believe in technical design and code reviews are critical parts of the software development process
· Unit Test case development and aiding in automation of test case
· Collaborate with your peers to level up yourself and others
· Collaborate with various cross functional teams of Product Managers / Tech Leads to understand the requirements and tasks
Apply by creating/using an account