Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
NO OPT/CPT/GC EAD
For H1 – Need passport number for submission.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 8 Months, with possible extension
Please describe your previous experience in Payments background, also open to (acquirers, issuers, processors, and merchants).
Please describe your previous experience in Dispute Resolution
Primary focus will be to help with Arbitration and Compliance rulings – Client makes determination on dispute transactions. Recently launched new system/process ( Claims), case volume has doubled in the last 3 months. The goal is to get out 120 case rulings per day. The team is currently receiving 230 new cases each day.
• Adjudicate on both regional and global arbitration and compliance cases.
• Provide clients and Client staff with accurate information and analysis of dispute resolution regulations and ensure service levels are met.
• Provide clients and Client staff with accurate analysis of dispute resolution performance metrics and data, when required.
• Provide support to product/risk teams and/or manage and coordinate special projects as needed.
• Assist in identifying and proposing business rule changes that address regional and global trends, client needs, new business models, etc.
• Design, create and maintain dispute resolution documentation (e.g. training manuals, guides, Client Business News articles, etc.) for internal and client use, as required.
• Contribute to the definition and fulfillment of team and corporate objectives and goals.
• Stay current with industry and market trends to anticipate possible challenges resulting from changing political, social and economic environments.
• Stay abreast of new products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Client strategic goals and client initiatives.
• Participate in global committees and working groups.
• Assist in client training as needed, acting as the subject matter expert in presentation material preparation as well as attending regional global meetings as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8+ years' experience in financial services or payment card industry.
• 3 to 5 years' experience in the card or financial business with concentration in issuing support, merchant acquiring, back office, and banking operations with focus on dispute resolution.
• Detailed understanding of transaction processing, including authorization, clearing and settlement, and industry players including acquirers, issuer, processors, agents, merchants and cardholders.
• Strong judgment and negotiation skills to ensure full customer satisfaction and limit negative processing impacts.
• Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
• Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
• Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
• Proficiency providing technical, data analysis and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Visio a plus.
• Working knowledge of Client Resolve Online a plus
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
• Bilingual a plus.
Must Have Skills:
8+ years' experience in financial services or payment card industry.
Must have experience with dispute resolutions / chargebacks (ideally 3-5 years).
Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Apply by creating/using an account