Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Service Now Developer (Contract)
This position is for a 12 month temporary engagement with the possibility of an extension.
San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo)
We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional Senior ServiceNow Developer to help us grow our ServiceNow practice area. This position is responsible for the design, architecture, hands-on development, implementation and support of the Global SIE ServiceNow platform.
In addition to hands-on development, the role of the ServiceNow developer is to drive technical design and engineering to support Product Owner defined requirements. The developer will also work closely with application stakeholders to drive execution, as well as supporting existing ServiceNow ITSM functionality in Production.
· Serve as a subject matter expert to the ServiceNow platform team responsible for analysis, design, development and implementation of modules and applications on the Global SIE ServiceNow platform
· Configure, Develop, implement, and maintain multiple ServiceNow modules including, but not limited to: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Request Management, Service Catalog, Custom Business Applications, and Service Portal.
· Partner with the SIE ServiceNow Governance Committee to Formulate and socialize architecture and development best practices within ServiceNow across a shared environment.
· Work closely within an Agile Scrum team as well as a supporting Implementation Vendors.
· Analyze requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities,
· Work with other ServiceNow stakeholders to ensure alignment of requirements
· Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix identified ServiceNow system issues / operational support tickets.
· Proactively maintain technical and functional knowledge applicable to the ServiceNow platform
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow including development, configuration, integration, and implementation with an advanced knowledge of the platform.
· ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification and ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification a PLUS
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, related field or equivalent education/work experience
· Deep understanding of system and ITSM core configurations in ServiceNow
· Hands on experience with implementations and/or migrations to the ServiceNow platform
· Experience integrating third-party software and APIs with ServiceNow using REST and SOAP
· Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Proven track record of accurate task breakdown/estimation, unit testing, and delivering on time and in scope.
· Experience with Portal Development preferred
· Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals with different goals together, across multiple geographic locations and facilitate productive solutions.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to express technical issues to non-technical customers
· The initiative to anticipate problems and the confidence to proactively act to mitigate them
· Ability to think end-to-end about how to meet customer needs in a way that is operationally sustainable.
· Must work well under pressure, balancing multiple priorities and objectives. Handles conflict well.
· Demonstrated leadership in working in a broad cross-functional environment.
Apply by creating/using an account