Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
BS/BA Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Logistics or related degree.
APICS certified (CPIM).
1. Minimum 5 years of Supply Chain Planning experience (Demand, Supply, Production Planning).
2. Experience in a leader role to implement change preferred.
3. Extensive experience with MRP/ERP systems and Microsoft Office. Knowledge of integrated Supply Chain Systems (ie: SAP ECC, MRP).
4. Knowledge and awareness of Lean techniques and Six Sigma a plus.
It is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status.
The Demand Manager is responsible for the Demand Planning Consensus Process for the US, and Global Demand Management as it relates to aggregation and review of Global unit forecasts of their product portfolio. This position is accountable for leading the US Demand Consensus Process, and supporting all other regions to drive demand planning best practice processes, to enable the desired business results for global forecast accuracy. The position is also responsible to act as a liaison between Regional Demand/Supply planning associates, and the WW Supply Planning team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the monthly U.S. Demand Consensus Process. Generates SKU level forecasts for the U.S. region to meet the guidance provided by U.S. marketing. Utilizes a variety of tools to accomplish this task including SAP, Excel, QlikView and other tools as needed. Proactively identifies risks and opportunities throughout the U.S. Demand Consensus process as well as the S&OP process. Accountable for meeting forecast accuracy goals for the U.S. region.
2. Responsible for global MMS demand management. Leads or attends the monthly WW Demand Review meetings to support Global alignment of forecasted demand. Consolidates regional forecasts into a global view and provides data analysis to identify areas of concern. Conducts monthly WW Forecast Review with WW marketing teams to monitor the regional and WW Forecast changes, deltas and discrepancies. Communicates concerns and required adjustments to the Regional Demand/Supply team.
3. Builds and develops global relationships between the supply and demand processes at all levels. Resolves concerns from supply planning about regional forecast variances. Resolves concerns from regions concerning supply issues.
4. Serves as a first line source of information concerning product availability and product status for WW and U.S. Marketing organizations.
5. Supports PLM activities of the Core Teams and WW Marketing Teams, primarily new product introductions, product conversions, and product obsolescence activities. Proactively communicates information on these to regional Demand Planning teams. Summarizes and analyzes demand and forecast activities in the regions. Communicates status to the Core and WW marketing Teams and addresses errors with regional Demand Planning teams. Provides updates on these activities through the S&OP process.
6. Manages the process for SKU's identified by WW Marketing for manual allocation.
1. Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, and good resolution skills needed to solve business conflicts.
2. Excellent interpersonal and team-oriented skills with the ability to flex work styles in a multi-cultural environment.
3. Thorough knowledge in ERP computer systems and software applications with working knowledge of analytical techniques and statistical evaluation systems, inclusive of inventory management techniques (ie: SAP ECC, MRP). Proficient Excel skills to manipulate and analyze data.
4. Able to operate successfully, interacting, and interfacing with multi-levels of internal and external customers in a matrix management environment.
5. Demand Planning experience required, Supply planning experience preferred.
6. Proven track record in leading change and achieving results, with or without direct authority.
7. Demonstrated customer-centric focus and global orientation.
8. Reasonable understanding of how the medical supply and consumer businesses work.
Apply by creating/using an account