Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design. "
Required Technical & Leadership Skill Sets
BS degree or higher in Computer Science with a minimum of 9+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required
Experience with various Web-based Technologies, OO Modeling, Middleware, Relational and NO-SQL Databases and distributed computing technologies
Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices
Possess knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when-not to use them
Domain knowledge and working experience on conversational interface space is a huge plus like working on Alexa, Client assistant etc.
Seeking an innovative-minded Full Stack Software Engineer with the aptitude and ambition to learn an exciting and complex technology stack solving real-time problems at scale.
The candidate needs to leverage cutting edge technologies to deliver, scale, and sustain a multitude of applications and toolsets that power our enterprise Election and News systems. The candidate will play a key role in building and maintaining our service stacks, new frontend features, be called upon to troubleshoot issues, and provide assistance to maintain existing applications and documentation.
· Design, implement, unit test, and deploy RESTful webservices, workflows, and APIs that power enterprise-wide systems and applications.
· Work with principal engineers to implement front-end product features, and their dependencies on backend services and data.
· Design and implement software components that meet product specifications, development roadmap, and the best practices in terms of supportability and maintainability.
· Refactor, re-framework, and address technical debts where needed to make software applications more robust to operate and maintain, and resilient to failures.
· Analyze and resolve product bugs and defects associated with frontend features, services and data.
· Provide assistance to build, catalog, and maintain our internal developer portal, APIs, and developer onboarding documentation.
· Maintain current knowledge of relevant current-edge technologies as assigned.
· Deliver and execute tasks on sprints and milestones.
· Must have a BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or with equivalent practical experience.
· Strong frontend experience leveraging popular web frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, Python Flask, etc., build tools such as Gulp, Bower, Grunt, Gradle, Maven, etc.
· Backend or service level experience with Node.js and/or any one of the following OOPs: Python, Java, Scala, C/C++, or C#/.NET.
· Strong development experience with RESTful webservices.
· Experience with Git-based distributed version control systems such as GitHub, BitBucket, etc.
· Fundamental knowledge of the HTTP and TCP/IP protocols, RESTful style, service architecture, and NoSQL/RDMS and how they work in practice.
· Experience with one or more of the popular IDEs and editors such as Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Atom, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Spyder, Anaconda/Jupyter, etc.
· Familiarity with operating-system-level virtualization and container technologies such as Docker, Vagrant, etc.
· Experience with Agile software development methodology.
· Experience work in Linux environment and shell scripting.
· Experience with distributed systems and concurrent programming.
Apply by creating/using an account