Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• efficient, smart working individual leading a near term program across our consumer business
•Manage multiple and interdependent projects to collectively deliver a desired business outcome based on varying degrees of complexity.
•Manage end-to-end Voice & Data infrastructure delivery lifecycle including the collection and translation of business requirements to enable technical execution of network programs and projects.
•Plan / coordinate project deliverables across multiple service providers in support of network infrastructure project requirements.
•Manages and contributes to a portfolio of network infrastructure projects from design & build through implementation and operational turn-over, with varying levels of complexity.
•Monitor incoming Service Request Fulfillment queue, including analysis of the incoming Request to better understand the customer's business & technical needs, prioritizing dates, scheduling, assigning/re-assigning as appropriate.
•Collaborate with other internal/external Bank teams such as Architecture, Operations, Engineering, and Requestors on core design requirements/standards and impact assessment.
•Leverage designated automation tools and resources to create technical designs/Engineering Work Orders that will drive implementation during a pre-approved change window.
•Perform design validation testing and pre-work in non-production environments when necessary to ensure successful implementation in production.
•Maintain accurate records of requests and communications by utilizing Bank's systems of record
•Communicate status and progress to the customer on a daily basis via the System of Record and respond to requests from customers in a timely manner
•Adhere to Bank processes, such as representing the change in Change Committee meetings & Design Review sessions
•Provide proper hand off of ticket/design and relevant details when necessary
•Create, modify and represent appropriate change records required prior to implementing or hand-off
•Provide implementation support, as needed to other Vendors and Bank teams
•Adhere to Client Project Mgmt / Change Mgmt governance framework
•Excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills at executive level.
Required Technical Skills:
• Demonstrate extensive technical experience working with large VoIP network using Cisco Voice solutions including CUCM, Unity Connection Voice Mail, SCCP and SIP.
•Broad working knowledge of call routing in complex fortune 50 company with QSIG, MGCP, CAC, H323 and SIP Trunking to Session Boarder Controllers
• Firm understanding of TDM systems, VoIP disciplines and call control disciplines.
• Platform knowledge, with experience integrating to Cisco and Sonus products
• SIP and Traditional ISDN/PRI Trunking hands on experience engineering or troubleshooting
• VoIP endpoint configuration to meet site specific environmental requirements
• Sonus Gateway or other industry Client Technologies configuring and/or integration experience
• VLANs, switch port configuration, layer two networking, QOS on Data routing a plus
• Knowledge of WireShark, Netmon, Snooper, LOPper is required
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail, and ability to determine effective course of action as required
• Ability to thoroughly review, understand and interpret technology updates for applicability in the environment we support
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of customers and leadership
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and respond under pressure
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Visio
•Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
• Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
• Comfortable working under tight deadlines and identifying problematic issues and reporting up efficiently
• Excellent troubleshooting / analytical skills
• Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures
• Willing to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations
•Proven ability to resolve project issues and mitigate project risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
General Skills :
The Individual must possess the ability to analyze and understand a variety of existing and emerging business requirements, interface with technology engagement teams as a fully seasoned and proficient solutions engineer, in providing best in class solutions that align to meet business and technology requirements.
This highly dynamic position will require the ability to manage multiple technical project engagements requiring the candidate to be a "team player” whom can also work independently in managing to multiple deadlines, priorities and diverse set of applications and requirements. Candidate will be a strong engineering minded individual with polished collaboration, written, and communication skills and a proven track record interacting with various levels of management, clients and technical team members in delivering technical solutions
• Develop strong linkage with the Architecture and Solutions team to deliver standard designs and ensure compliance
• Participate in peer reviews for high and low level designs
• Ensure LOB and production characteristics are understood
• Responsible for delivery of complex solutions on time and on budget
• Develop detailed, low level technical designs for complex Enterprise Voice Solutions
• Ensure successful delivery of technical solutions into the production environment
• Provide L3 support to resolve complex and visible production issues as required
• Accountable for production environment oversight
• Responsible for capacity, security, continuity, and availability management
• Design to meet customer's availability requirements
• Recommend and leverage tools to ensure effective platform management
• Evaluate high risk change
• Provide subject matter expertise to line of business, relationship managers, network teams including Operations
• Identify risks and recommend remediation process
• Engage with Bank Security, Compliance, and Legal to ensure proper controls
• Ensure the stability of environment through lifecycle management
Apply by creating/using an account