Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Sr. MDM & Data Quality Platform Engineer, within Adobe IT's Information & Data Services organization, will be responsible for maintaining master data management platforms, data quality solutions, and data governance technologies. This individual will be working very closely with Adobe business clients such as Sales, Finance, Marketing and other IT team members to design robust and scalable MDM/DQ solutions.
• Manage SDLC for all Adobe MDM/DQ applications
• Develop a strong understanding of business processes for functions such as Sales, Finance, and HR in order to be able to better support their MDM/DQ needs
• Evangelize Adobe's MDM/DQ solutions across the enterprise.
• Participate in design of MDM/DQ models and provide input and feedback.
• Translate the functional requirements to high level design and build technical specifications document.
• Ensure high availability and reliability of MDM/DQ platforms
• Scale out MDM/DQ solutions to grow with Adobe's growing data & user population, in a sustainable fashion which can continue to provide increased velocity.
• Work closely with IDS Architect in designing and developing MDM/DQ solutions.
• Lead and assist in User Acceptance testing, train super users and power users on usage of the tool and the solution.
• Coordinate development work with offshore MDM/DQ development team.
• Enable ongoing monitoring solutions and refinement of data management & data quality tools. Monitor systems manually when required.
• Collaborate and work with cross functional IT teams.
• Automate key deployment, monitoring, testing, and verification processes.
• Document system design and procedures.
• Ensure support tasks are appropriately offloaded to Production Support team.
• Performance tuning and root cause analysis
• Participate in on call rotation for data & analytics platforms team.
• Actively keep an eye on the MDM/DQ market and evaluate relevant new technologies.
• Assist with migration of IBM MDM platform to an alternative solution (Alteryx, Reltio, etc.)
General Skill Requirements
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems field. Masters preferred.
• 7 to 10 years working in IT with a thorough understanding of managing customer data
• Experienced and strong understanding of process in one or more business areas such as Finance, Sales, HR & Marketing.
• Experience participating in JAD/RAD/AGILE /Waterfall scrum sessions a plus.
• Ability to quickly translate requirements to prototype and get business buy- in.
• Passionate about solving business problems, Innovative, creative and an outside-the-box mindset.
• Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with strong leadership and presence.
• Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent presentation oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Technical Skill Requirements
• Experience developing & supporting IBM MDM AE 11.4 and later versions development.
• Collibra experience+
• Metric Insights experience+
• ETL development experience preferably Snaplogic, SSIS and Alteryx.
• Understanding of streaming technologies and big data platforms (Kafka, Spark, Flink, Hadoop ecosystem)
• Deep understanding of Systems programming (network stack, file system, OS services) and networking (networking protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTP2, and GRPC, network architecture, VLANs, etc)
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of networking principles and OS operation and maintenance.
• Designing, analyzing and troubleshooting the large-scale distributed system.
• Knowledge of best practices related to security, performance, high-availability, and disaster recovery.
• Demonstrate a proven record of handling production issues, planning escalation procedures, conducting post-mortems, impact analysis, risk assessments and other related procedures.
• Expertise in the modern database (SQL or NO SQL) interactions and concepts - MySQL, Redis
• Running highly available and resilient multi-cluster solutions
• REST / SOAP APIs experience
• Data Architecture experience - Dimensional Modeling, OLTP
• Data Extension experience.
• Collibra Experience a +
• Metric Insights experience
• Mulesoft Experience a +
• Eclipse Experience a +
Apply by creating/using an account