Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: IT Manager
Location: Haverhill, MA
Preferred Experience & Technical Proficiencies:
• Background in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Hands-on position requiring involvement in resolving the day-to-day issues (70% will be supporting the applications, ERP systems, etc - not system administration, engineering or desktop support)
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 6-8 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Solid understanding of applications that utilize SQL and ISAM database structures, including how to build complex queries and KPIs.
• Should have strong Analytical skills
• Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to ensure milestones are achieved within budget, schedule and quality goals
• Assist in troubleshooting production issues post-deployment
• Engage and collaborate with other teams across the portfolio to assure the success of the overall program
•Stay abreast of leading-edge technologies in the industry, evaluating emerging software technologies and evangelizing their adoption
• Strong communication / partnership skills within IT and with business partners and suppliers as well.
• Understands and can articulate best practices related to application enhancements / customization's, and integration with other applications a must
• Ability to work on a team in a diverse / multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment is a plus
• Knowledge of clothing manufacturing solutions is a plus.
• Hands on with project management/administration & coordination.
• Perform project level design and performance analysis.
• Provide architectural strategy and subject matter expertise.
• Developing common core GFM landscape & drive GO-ERP/SAP FMS /Magnal standardization & efficiency improvements
• Factory collaboration managing the GFM projects as a key project leader working closely with Apps leaders & peers
• Plan & coordinate the G-ERP/SAP FMS implementation & financial standardization for Southwick/LIC/Garland by working closely with App leaders
• Performance management & driving the operational effectiveness of resources and management by objectives
• PMO Collaboration and working closely with the Reporting Group & PMO office
• Ensuring the governance & scope management, documentation
• Cut plan replacement with Accuplan and optimizing the cutfile integration with Accumark/SAP FMS/Go-Erp/Magnal/Leadtech based on business requirements by thoroughly documenting the requirements, test/train & plan the complete cutover activities following SDLC standards
• Managing & supporting the infrastructure enhancements for the Haverhill location as well as Garland/Clinton facilities.
• Supporting / Leading the Ratioclothing / factory e-commerce enhancements for supporting the user acceptance testing / roll-outs / training
• Ensure that factory is operational with the goal of zero downtime from IT issues.
• Provide strategic thinking, solutions and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations, best practices and industry standards.
• Manage technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
• Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices.
Solid Technical Knowledge: Candidate should have strong knowledge of SDLC standards & multiple programming disciplines and a thorough understanding of the business that the assigned projects are supporting. Uses this understanding of the business and systems environment to develop appropriate and timely solutions to daily issues. Will need to lead, but also be hands on at times. Problem Solving & Decision Making: Demonstrates sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are loosely defined and/or where information is available but must be further manipulated. Once decisions are made, can independently follow and direct action to implement intended results. Effectively assesses short-term implications of decisions and understands the impact on the department and business unit(s) supported. Must exhibit lean thinking when developing solutions. Team Orientation: Builds relationships with peers and other departments to achieve objectives, to work as one team and to secure necessary resources not under his/her personal control. Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interest. Strong leader of area including development and succession planning of direct reports. Commitment to Quality: Creates an atmosphere where business partner's issues are dealt with professionally, and in a timely manner. Suggests solutions that make sense and optimize the value of assigned projects. Communicates openly and effectively in a
Financial Awareness: Understands, has input to the budget process, and shares responsibility for cost effective expense control of assigned projects. Is responsible for important and confidential information.
Apply by creating/using an account