Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Work with clients to elicit and document business requirements using industry best practices in facilitation, documentation, and management of requirements, leveraging industry standard tools..
• Guide clients and team members through the process of designing solutions that deliver expected business value while maximizing use of BPM/ CRM/ Business Transformation best practices. Listen closely to customer needs, develop thoughtful recommendations, and effectively explain your rationale in order to steer clients towards an optimal solution.
• Participate in and drive project scoping discussions by eliciting high-level process milestones and feature-level details to support formation of project roadmaps, sizing estimates, user story maps, and other project baseline artifacts, as requested by project leadership.
• Demonstrate a professional level of comfort using various facilitation techniques such as whiteboarding and use of visual aids (sticky notes, wall posters). Be equally confident when facilitating in person or with a geographically-dispersed team.
• Understand, document, and model the customer's business process, business requirements, and business rules. Translate these items into requirements artifacts such as process diagrams, use cases, user stories, or functional specifications.
• Be responsible for high-quality development deliverables, understanding that good code starts with good requirements. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements are written thoroughly, are fully understood by all team members, and are tested properly.
• Take ownership of product demonstrations and other client-facing activities to help translate technical concepts into business terms.
• When required, oversee other Business Architect resources within your project team. Delegate work to ensure those team members are fully engaged and have opportunities to grow their careers. Provide hands-on guidance and mentoring throughout your project.
• Oversee the development, maintenance, and execution of a requirements management plan. Actively own the organization and input of requirements using the appropriate tools.
• Create and manage requirements artifacts using best practices for change management, such as traceability, version control and change control.
• Effectively work with clients to deliver user interface requirements such as wireframes or screen mock-ups.
• Under guidance of the Lead System Architect (LSA), design and configure rules and flows and assist with draft user interface and draft process flow development.
• Elicit and model data requirements, using tools such as a Data Flow diagram or UML modeling, to help the business visualize data and integration requirements.
Desired Education, Certification and Experience
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
• Minimum of 5 years of technology implementation experience in a customer-facing environment
• Exposure to multiple project methodologies; Agile/Scrum preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in BPM solutioning; Pega software is preferred
• Pega Certified Business Architect and/or Pega Certified DCO Architect is preferred
• Project experience that spans from beginning to end of the project • Leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
• Clear and concise communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
Apply by creating/using an account