Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Business Intelligence Developer focused on Full Stack development and support of internal Business owned applications and data eco-system, Data Analytics, and Communication with internal stakeholders, users, and management.
• Make data actionable for our stakeholders through development, enrichment, and maintenance of the data and presentation layers provided in a sustainable, manageable, and consistent environment.
• Elaborates with stakeholders to understand data and presentation layer needs and to identifies opportunities and solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
Under General Direction:
• Designs, develops, codes, tests, modifies, debugs, and documents Business Intelligence software solutions that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
• Designs, maintains, and performance-tunes extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes using SSIS and C# Scripting for source-to-target data mappings.
• Develops moderately complex database solutions for SQL Server, including creating tables, stored procedures, custom user-defined functions, triggers, and indexes
• Meets and elaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined and understood.
• Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
• Corrects, or work with business unit to correct, data quality errors.
• Utilize and monitor technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing, and other related activities on moderately complex solutions.
• Creates and maintains documentation related to the technical process and stakeholder usage of presentation layers.
• Communicates with users and management.
• Trains stakeholders on standard solutions
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills: Please align the requirements with the CTL leveling guidelines
Minimum of 4 years’ experience (minimum of 6 years of experience without a Bachelor's Degree with significant skills and qualifications).
• Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
• Demonstration of strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
• Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities required.
• Data Analyst – Can study data and data structure for expected results or patterns
• Agile Development life cycle understanding
• Knowledge of Development Frameworks / Platforms
• full software development life cycle preferred.
• Developing experience with database and application/web server required.
• Microsoft Stack – Excel, Access, OneNote, Word…etc.
• Microsoft SQL Server
• SSRS reporting services
• Stored Procedures
• Version Control Software: GIT or TFS
• TSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
• PLSQL (Oracle SQL)
• LESS or SSAS (CSS)
• HTML 5
• ASP.Net MVC
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or an equivalent in education and experience.
Required Qualifications & Skills with the following:
Other Coding Languages:
• VB Script
Cloud Computing – Azure
Reporting Services - Tableau
Microsoft Certified Professional MCSA: Data Category
• Long term contract with potential to convert to a full-time
• Broomfield location; target $70/hour with as much seniority
• M – F; 8-5, no OT (onsite)
• Ideal candidate: Front end web development experience
• General experience across whole stack – front end webservices, database
• 4-6 years of experience
• Looking to move ASAP
• Interview process: panel interview – manager & another manager on team (first half is technical; second half – general interview); No Skype interviews
Apply by creating/using an account