Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Acts as the single point of contact and provides highly skilled customer care support for multiple customer accounts which typically have a small to medium revenue scope or have less complex to moderate product needs. Proactively manages the customer’s service needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and that their expectations are met. Coordinates the research and resolution in regards to exception problem management of customer troubles and issues in the areas of order entry, order validation, service activation, test and turn-up, customer access group, technical customer account management, disconnects and billing activities. Such interaction is initiated by customers through phone, email and/or portal communications. Takes ownership of the request to ensure complete and accurate resolution.
• Must have keen attention to detail. Must be self-directed, understand the requirements and take the initiative to complete tasks or assignments with little or no direction
• Experienced in interfacing with internal and external customers towards effective management of a project or customer expectations
• Ability to focus and deliver pro-actively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to direct the work of other functional organizations
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player with a great passion to succeed
• Must work effectively under pressure; organizing multiple tasks and projects in an ever changing environment
• Owns and manages all customer communications or escalations pertaining to new install orders. Provides order status and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
• Actively manages all service activation elements of customer orders from order entry through service “turn up.”
• Communicates order status to customers via conference call, emails and phone calls.
• Addresses customer requests, complaints and issues regarding their service order and delivery in a timely manner.
• Assists with escalations pertaining to a new customer install or disconnect, providing customer order status and/or related issues and drives timely resolution on behalf of the customer.
• Initiates and tracks the timely and accurate moves, adds, changes and disconnects to the customer’s services based on their requests. Which include but is not limited to reason code collection, reporting and defining approach for proactively working with the customer and sales on disconnect related retention efforts.
• May also be provided with a level of authority to provide customer credits related to disconnect retention efforts to be used at their discretion.
• Assists as an escalation point with billing research, billing inquiries and helps identify root cause of billing disputes. Initiates, develops, and manages action plans to correct and prevent the reoccurrence of specific dispute types, and has authority to approve customer credits within established limits.
• Collaborates with customer or portal support team with the on-boarding and re-boarding (as changes occur) of customers within the company portal.
• Provides training to customers to drive consistent use of the company portal. Accountable to ensure that all assigned customers are portal enabled, including owning and directing the process for implementing updates of customer information hierarchies within the company portal.
*Customer service background - 3 - 5 years
*Excellent written / verbal communication
*Attention to detail
*Ability to work with multiple stakeholder organizations to determine status and action appropriately
Apply by creating/using an account