Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PURPOSE of POSITION:
The Technical Consultant-ServiceNow-ITSM is responsible for configuring ServiceNow modules based on customer requirements and driving them into a production environment. The Technical Consultant-ServiceNow-ITSM is responsible to lead all the technical aspects of project and solution deliver to include application/workflow/UI configurations, reporting and required integration components. The Technical Consultant-ServiceNow-ITSM is a key member of the overall implementation project team and is responsible for all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related. The Technical Consultant-ServiceNow-ITSM is responsible for mentoring field resources in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices for the ITSM application suite.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
HS Graduate or GED or Associate's Degree
Certified ServiceNow Admin Required, ServiceNow Developer highly desired, Other ServiceNow Certs a plus
Related Work Experience: 4-6 years
Work experience / skills / abilities required to perform the job effectively.
• Previous experience in implementing ServiceNow ITOM modules (Discovery, Orchestration, CMDB, Service Mapping) as a Developer or a Technical Consultant.
• Strong technical understanding and experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Enterprise architecture domains
o AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with
o Advanced and current understanding (and practice) in Windows Domain and Unix System
o Discovery technologies (ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc)
o Service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
o Event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc.)
o Service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data
access and persistence, client/server, etc.)
o Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
o Understanding of industry standard protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST
o IT Operations experience in storage, network and compute of enterprise environments
o Middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.)
• Previous experience with ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
• Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
• Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Proven experience in technical consulting roles.
This position is an individual contributor and has no supervisory responsibilities. Provides functional expertise through day-to-day work tasks. Works under the supervision of management.
Apply by creating/using account