|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/01/2023 to 12/31/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Project Manager with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 7 month + contract position.
- Senior project manager/business analyst responsible for managing delivery of multiple strategic technology projects spanning EMIR 3.0 reporting, cleared derivatives post trade and risk processes
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure
- Drive and participate in design, development and implementation of large scale and complex applications, often using new technologies
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- Responsible for communicating status, timelines, and risks of multiple projects to senior stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience working as Business Analyst or Project Manager on technical projects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with standard software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- Experience translating high level business concepts into detailed business and technical requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and drive on time delivery
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment with a globally distributed team
- Works well independently with strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong professional work ethic, flexible, reliable, can work individually or within a team and able to perform as a team lead when necessary
Pay Range: $55.15-$63.15
- Familiar with Regulatory reporting- EMIR 3.0.
- Knowledge of and prior experience in Futures and Options/Cleared OTC post-trade processes and technologies
- Demonstrated leadership and client relationship skills
- Strategic, enterprise-wide thinking and approach to delivery
- Previous experience with vendor product implementations
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.