|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
Charlotte, NCHopewell, NJJersey City, NJ|
|Start Date / End Date: ||06/05/2023 to 06/04/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect with our client in the financial industry located in New York, NY, Jersey City, NJ, Hopewell, NJ and Charlotte NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Design develop and be accountable for feature delivery
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding, and quality
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level
- Act as a liaison for production activities/issues
- Work Planning and Execution
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria
- Guide the team on work breakdown and execution
- Team Mentorship
- Play a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team
- Guide team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices)
- Identify skill and role gaps, and work with Technology Manager to address them
- Work with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required
- Facilitates team planning ceremonies against backlog/prioritized work
- Manages risk/dependencies/impediments for one team
- Answer teams Agile/waterfall framework questions
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of other teams who participate in the lifecycle and engages as required
- Sets agenda and defines the artifacts needed for governance forums
- Collects feedback from customers and stakeholders to measure the effectiveness of stakeholder management
- Identifies risk/dependencies and quantifies the impact it has on the business/technology and what controls are to be used to resolve
- Collaborates with own team and across teams
- Uses a combination of factual and emotional points to exert influence
- Receives agreement to ideas by identifying and working collaboratively with specific stakeholders and senior managers
- Tracks the effectiveness of solutions through KPI's
- Incorporates technical and financial factors when comparing different approaches to solutions
Pay Range: $67.29 - $75.29
- Ability to design and develop significant components within an application
- Has performed code reviews
- Ability to design and develop manual and automated test plans within an application
- Has performed test plan reviews
- Subject matter expert on bank standards and best practices, and continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to configure tools and processes to support DevOps strategies
- Possesses an understanding of architecture and bank standards
- Participates in or supports delivery of architecture designs and implementations.
- Working knowledge of products, services, business flows and understanding of financial context in which technology and operating principles are used within their business area
- Ability to provide input for financial planning
- Demonstrates ability to identify root causes to solve complex problems in highly unstable situations
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.