Sales & Marketing - Marketing Research Analyst IV
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 09/28/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Marketing Research Analyst IV with our client in their Chicago, IL location. This is a 6 month + contract position with the opportunity to be 100% remote.
- Business Intelligence Learning Agenda:
- Proactively lead, consolidate, prioritize and track brand-level learning agendas through partnering with cross-functional teams to identify business issues, objectives and hypotheses that reflect the most important business questions in support of the brand's top tier growth goals.
- Strategic Assessment:
- In partnership with I&A leadership, lead assessments of market landscape including consumer trends, market performance and consumer risks & opportunities.
- Analytics Design & Execution:
- Develop hypotheses and decision criteria to meet business objectives; determine appropriate analytic methodologies to test hypotheses; ensure optimal design and execution to draw relevant inferences and create recommendations to define business opportunities.
- Business Analysis Coaching:
- Coach stakeholders and junior team in fundamentals of business analysis to elevate collective data-driven culture.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help identify relevant business issues, analytics objectives and hypotheses to address brand questions and needs.
- Develop the appropriate learning plans to evaluate hypotheses that can assist in meeting business objectives and utilize appropriate analytic techniques to develop and test hypotheses, draw relevant inferences and create recommendations to define business opportunities.
- Responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings.
- To accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst works with the client (either internal or external) to understand, define and document the overarching business object.
- The Market Research Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Market Research Analysts frequently present the findings and recommendations to the client.
Pay rate range: $65.00 - $86.00 hourly, depending upon experience.
- Expert in syndicated data sources and supporting business intelligence (Nielsen, IRI platforms).
- Ability to decipher data to determine root causes of changes to support business planning.
- Expert in business tracking and consumption analysis.
- Creative problem solver able to model data in new and relevant ways to answer critical business questions.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.