Architecture - Application Architect Application Architect
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/24/2023 to 04/23/2024|
Genesis10 is seeking a remote Data Engineer for a 12-month hybrid contract position with a leading client in Pittsburgh, PA. This role pays $55-60/HR W2 based on experience.
- Responsible for determining client area application systems requirements for new or modified application programs, the preparation of system specifications, and the development, testing and implementation of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Has heavy hands-on coding/testing duties, and may have some supervisory duties in instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of other Systems Analyst/Programmers.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and controlling technical related projects in the section.
- Work, as needed, with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Perform as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Coordinate the activities of the section with the client area and other IT sections (e.g., database, telecommunications, operations, technical support).
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 Contract & Perm Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline with an advanced degree and at least 5 years of systems analysis and program development.
- Experience with some supervisory.
- Management and administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in the securities industry or financial services industry.
- Knowledge of securities industry or financial services experience.
- Sound knowledge of the client area's function and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of system and technology alternatives.
- Broad knowledge of the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Technical, hands-on knowledge of various high-level programming languages and program development software alternatives.
- Effective managerial and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staffs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- 10-15 years of relevant development experience is required.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available