Business Analyst II
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/24/2023 to 04/23/2024|
Business Analyst II
Genesis10 is seeking an experienced Business Analyst for a contract position supporting a financial services client based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay: $50.00 - $53.00 W2 based on experience
Location: HYBRID (3 days onsite in Pittsburgh, PA or Lake Mary, FL)
Period of Performance: April 2023 to Hire
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Eliciting business requirements from business users and subject matter experts, define and document requirements, write functional specifications, and perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams
- Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead development of common standards and tools
- Assist in operational rollout and support
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization
- Gather requirements from the business line users for various systems
- Fully document all requirements and solutions
- Liaise with internal and external technology partners
- Work closely with administration, technology, and operations partners
- Participate in releases, perform system integration testing
- Perform/organize user acceptance testing
- Prepare project status reports for Senior Management
- Use strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written business requirements and functional specifications
- Requires both independent (self-motivated) work and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions)
- Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners; Understand and analyze business processes & workflows
- Experience building metrics with a BI tool, SQL or other data analysis experience
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience required
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no C2C)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 Contract & Perm:
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.