2 Technical BAs/Strong Prime Brokerage/NYC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||NEW YORK, New York
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/15/2023 to 05/13/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst with our client in the financial industry located in New York, NY. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Technical business analyst to help with technical and technological solutions to support the Prime Brokerage and Professional Clearing business/mainframe systems
- Understand stakeholder needs to help envision and create a solution to solve a problem
- Support cost/benefit analysis to align technology solutions to business strategy
- Gather and catalogue functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests
- Provide subject matter expertise within the business/technical domain to support scope and requirement decisions
- Determine the impact of modifications and enhancements to applications and assist with identifying integration points and the end-to-end solution design
- Ensure changes to the application are compliant with client standards and policies
- For vendor applications, work closely with the vendor to ensure changes meet client requirements including assisting with acceptance testing where needed
- Assist users and development teams in application testing and troubleshooting and may help with test planning and configuring test solutions to validate functional and system needs
- Document processes, procedures and workflows associated with applications
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to create, analyze, and improve processes and solutions
- Create, maintain, and present training materials for end users
Pay Range: $40.81-$48.81
- Business Analyst (Domain Experts)
- Understanding of Software Development Life cycle
- Must have securities industry knowledge and Excel skills
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.