|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 04/09/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- This role is responsible for defining an architectural vision and architecture for large, complex solutions, which align with the enterprise architecture strategy, technology and platform choices for the defined domain (Business, Application, Data and Technology)
- Key responsibilities include describing the solution intent/associated operating environment, evaluating system impacts and determining the primary systems/subsystems and their interfaces, assisting with end to end solution design where needed, defining non-functional requirements/architectural runway to support new epics/features and expand into new opportunities
- This role ensures the solution is fit for purpose and use by working with stakeholders, vendors/service providers, and evaluating the impact of strategic design decisions
- They also contribute to best practices, standard templates, and the architecture roadmap for defined domains
Pay Range: $60.24-$68.24
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading large scale applications some of which should be hands on experience using Java, Pega, Mulesoft or .Net technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements, processes and technology capabilities to architect sustainable and reliable technical solutions
- Strong analytics and communication skills including ability to drive diverse group towards common goals and clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Ability to balance need-to-deliver while maintaining architectural standards
- Experience in Agile/Scrum delivery models
- Continuous learner with good understanding of new technology trends and ability to promote innovative solutions
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.