IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/01/2023 to 04/29/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Candidate will be responsible for the implementation of business solutions across PBMRT
- The role requires significant contributions to the design, development and completion of project deliverables
- The role will be responsible for researching and designing solutions for work defined in our global project portfolio and seeing that these designs meet requirements, are approved by our business partners, and are communicated to the development team to the point where they can be coded, and tested and integrated into our platform
- Work with business users to prioritize work items
- Analyze and understand existing data, job flows, and components
- Assist in investigating production issues and provide solutions
- Provide recommendation for new solutions to existing problems or challenges
- Work with multiple teams in different locations and time zones
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in the banking industry
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Excellent verbal and written communications, comfortable working with different levels of management, high attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and personally vested in success of the project
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet extremely tight deadlines
- Must have experience participating in large or complex projects
- Must be proficient in data management to include strong data analytical capability
- Must be able to engage and leverage teams and business partners to efficiently deliver business solutions
- Must have application experience on Python, Quartz
- Must have application experience on ISDA UMR, SEC/SBS implementation
- Financial products experience is required
- Business Analyst (Domain Experts)
- Requirement Gathering, Python, Agile
Pay Range: $46.18-$54.18
- Risk knowledge is a plus
- OTC, risk management
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.