Informatica/ETL Developer/Strong Oracle/SQL/Data/JC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 04/09/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Compliance Technology is looking to hire an Informatica developer to work on our existing data warehouse application to design, develop and implement new ETL process and/or enhance our existing application by following existing standards
- Informatica PowerCenter suite, Unix, Autosys, Oracle PL/SQL development experience is a must
- Data quality checks knowledge and implementation is a must
- Using SQL for data analysis (ad-hoc requests, troubleshooting, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to discuss issues at a high as well as a low level (in other words, be able to describe something to both non-technical managers and to developers)
- Strong SQL knowledge and ability to develop Informatica repository queries
- Strong knowledge of Unix shell scripting is required
- Experience in data quality approaches and techniques is a must
- Agile experience is a must
- Build and Release orchestration tools
- Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple groups including nearshore and offshore teams
- The best fit candidate would be an experienced Informatica developer who knows and understands data warehouse concepts, and has previous hands on experience in very large data warehouse application
- Sound knowledge on release orchestration tools, the entire suite starting from version control all the way to the production deployment
- The skillsets that are of primary focus are Informatica PowerCenter suite, Unix, Autosys, Oracle PL/SQL and all the release orchestration tools that are required for code packaging/deployment
Pay Range: $58.26-$66.26
- Data reconciliation processes knowledge is a plus
- Metrics reporting is a plus
- Performance Tuning experience is a plus
- Financial Services/Banking experience is preferred
- Hands on experience on Informatica Upgrade/Migration experience is a plus
- Understanding and knowledge on data quality work, data transport control is a plus
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.