Senior Data Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Eden Prairie, Minnesota
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 09/20/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Data Analyst for a contract with our Fortune 5 client. 100% Remote.
- The role supports analysis of current technology to ensure current leadership direction can be met, including requirements, development oversight and implementation of strategic business solutions.
- This role will support process improvement through the identification of data source opportunities for improvement and development of associated action plans.
- The Sr. Data Analyst will also serve as liaisons to Quality partners and Development partners.
- 4+ years of experience with ETL, SQL/T-SQL or SSIS/SSDT
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with troubleshooting/data analysis, data mapping, and data modeling
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $50.00 - $63.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available