SOC 2 Analyst / Systems Administrator
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/17/2023 to 04/17/2023|
As a SOC 2 Systems Analyst/Systems Administrator in the ID Systems group with our Client, you will be part of a very dynamic team of highly qualified IT professionals tasked to plan, design, develop, deliver, and maintain and support turnkey solutions for our government customers throughout North America.
The primary responsibility as our SOC 2 Systems Analyst will be monitoring and documenting audit related events across the assigned projects. The role requires a strong Systems Administration background as a foundation and proven experience in SOC 2 audits and security work. Possessing great attention to detail, process documentation, and root cause analysis skills within an IT organization doing a similar function would be an ideal candidate for this important new role. Working alongside a strong team of existing System Administrator's and leveraging Corporate Security policies and procedures will allow a seamless transition into the role for someone who has a passion for security and looking to focus their career further in this discipline.
High level components of this role:
- Monitoring security controls and events
Demonstratable Experience and Skills Desired:
- Participating in internal and external audits.
- Regular reporting to senior executives on security posture including escalations.
- Actioning deficiencies to ensure compliance and integrity of our SOC 2 system.
- Active member of our SOC 2 operations
- Collaborating directly with operations team
- Coordinating with many different teams to ensure that deviations be addressed.
- Actively working with ISMS (Information Security Management System) Steering committee
- Document root cause analysis for security events.
- Participate as required in security incidents.
- Present findings to Steering committee.
- Audit destruction (Physical assets)
- Collecting, maintaining, and presenting audit evidence related to SOC 2
- Active Directory
- CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures)
- Graylog/Splunk or any centralized event and log system
- SIEM Configuration
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, able to align disparate information and develop clear audit findings and evidence as well as develop process changes with Security leadership.
- Information security management system: ISO27001, NIST, SOC 2 etc.
- Poses or be able to obtain CISSP certification
- Ability to manage competing priorities and fulfill tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Interpersonalskills- ability to build and maintain business relationships with clients and vendors.
- Continuous learner
- Must be fluent inEnglish
- Ability to be on-call (weekdays off working hours & weekends/holidays on rotation)
- The ability to obtain and maintain Virginia Government Security clearance
- The ability to travel domestically/internationally