Agile Scrum Master
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 04/02/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Agile Scrum Master with our client in the financial industry located in Plano, TX or Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- The Agile Program Manager will partner with the CTI Workforce Modernization Transformation Delivery Lead to manage the transformation, while achieving delivery and quality excellence (e.g., remove impediments and obstacles, mentor less experienced team members)
- Position will also guide the Transformation Team and CTI organization through the Agile Transformation journey
- Manage program deliverable end-to-end through to solution delivery (i.e., dependencies between projects and any issues that arise)
- Matrixed reporting to the CTI Workforce Modernization
- Transformation Delivery Lead
- Manage issues, risks, and dependencies
- Quality assurance
- Time management
- Manage communications
- Resource management - planning and coordinating team members
- Mentoring, enhancing, and encouraging all employees, teams, and the overall work environment
- This role is an experienced manager that is responsible for leading the Transformation team to maximize value delivery through various value streams
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of a highly complex initiative across multiple departments within a single business unit
- Responsible of driving, tracking, and planning execution activities, with scope of their programs
- Responsible for ensuring plans exist and are executed in support of the organization's strategic goals and key priorities
- Drives delivery of the committed deliverables and achievement of the success metrics/tangible business outcomes (TBO)
- Manage Program/Project Scope and organizes a set of projects to deliver the required solutions in a phased and agile manner, defines and manages a program roadmap, timeline and budget/expenses
- Resource management- Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning, performs regular reviews of program risks for risk mitigation and to ensure the sponsor and stakeholders understand the risk
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
- Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Adhere to Enterprise Change standards for Program and Project Management (Program deliverables, tollgates, PPRT System of Record updates, change controls, Permit to Build requirements and more)
- Experience with leading Agile Transformations
- Results-oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships based on trust, teamwork and knowledge
- 10+ years combined Agile, Technology, Program and Project Management experience in an Enterprise environment (3+ year program management)
- Strong business, financial, technology and program/project management acumen
- Proven ability to resolve program and project issues and mitigate risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Data analysis skills and ability create executive quality materials within tight timeframes with limited direction from management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- Proficient with standard tools such as MSProject, Horizon Jira, Confluence, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to connect dots and articulate clear and concise status and action plans to resolve issues and risks and at the right level of detail for the audience
- Ability to confidently lead meetings and discussions to drive program and project deliverables and resolve issues and challenges
- Skilled at managing scope, deliverables, schedule, risks, issues and interdependencies impacting the program/project and develops sound mitigation and Go-to-Green plans
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- IT Infrastructure background
- Prior client change/project experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.