Business solution architect/Heavy Data/Teradata/JC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||06/05/2023 to 06/04/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- The candidate's primary focus will be on enabling faster and more targeted access to key business data and potential impacts through implementation of data visualization, process automation, and machine learning solutions
- The candidate will work with peer technical teams and project managers to understand challenges and partner with them to design solutions to improve outcomes while reducing cycle time
- Accountable for working with application technical teams to identify, blueprint and document the key data elements and business processes
- Work with peer architect teams to design solutions that can automate repetitive tasks allowing for focus on more complex work
- Examine and identify possible opportunities for machine learning solutions to augment human intelligence
- Work with applications teams integrate and implement solutions into their daily work
Pay Range: $63.68 - $71.68
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Minimum of 5 years in data architecture, including database design, database load processes, across multiple data platforms, including Oracle / SQL Server / Teradata / DB2 Midrange / DB2 Mainframe
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data load processes / data engineering techniques / protocols and technologies such SFTP / NDM / Direct Connect and industry standard ETL tools
- Minimum of 5 of machine learning experience R / Python / SQL
- Experience in business solution design preferably with a "Big 4 consulting firm
- Must have working knowledge of data visualization techniques (Tableau, Shiny)
- Must have impeccable written and oral communication skills, familiar with BRD, SRD and FRD documentation
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available