Citrix Platform Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/01/2023 to 12/29/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Network/System Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC. This is a 10 month + contract position.
- This critical resource will provide low-level design, implementation, integration and sustained engineering support for Citrix platform upgrade
- They will also be responsible for the migration of the RemotePCs and XenApp 7.15 platforms to 2203 version
- They will be responsible for planning and execution of individual published application upgrades as well as interfacing with LOB testing teams and day 1 post-upgrade support and troubleshooting
Pay Range: $63.68-$71.68
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 8+ years of experience working in virtualization and EUC related fields as an engineer
- Management and support skills in a large corporate enterprise consisting of 100,000+ endpoints
- Experience with the architecture/design of Citrix environment with 40,000 concurrent users
- Experience operating, maintaining, optimizing, and expanding the virtual infrastructure to include virtual servers and virtual desktops using Citrix and VMware technology
- Designing, installing, configuring and maintaining a scalable and high availability virtual environment utilizing Citrix Hosted Virtual Desktop and Published Applications
- Thorough understanding of platform performance analysis, telemetry, and performance related troubleshooting
- Strong experience implementing best practices in an end user environment
- Citrix policy engine experience
- F5 Gateway and APM function and configuration understanding
- Ability to troubleshoot complex environments including
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work assignments
- Understand how to use PowerCLI to manage virtual machines and virtual infrastructure proven scripting ability is a strong asset
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.