QA/QA Lead/Test Plans/Test Scripts/Strong front office financial/NYC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/22/2023 to 05/20/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in New York, NY. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Technology team is looking for a individual would be responsible for testing and delivering complex software to accomplish business outcomes
- Ensure that software is tested to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements
- They help condition and generate test data, build, and execute both manual and automated test suites, record and communicate the test results, and assist with triaging defects
- They also ensure regression test suites are maintained and well designed
- This candidate will be an individual contributor to a team
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Lead test planning, usually at a team level
- When part of a Scrum team, ensure stories are well refined and contain clear acceptance criteria
- Ensure in-scope and out-of-scope items are clearly identified during test planning
- Implement the test framework for the team
- Lead test case reviews and work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure test coverage
- Identify automation opportunities and develop test automation for applicable test types
- Help condition and generate test data and ensure data compliance requirements are met on all levels of test environments
- Assists in identifying and managing sensitive test data
- Execute test cases, including manual and automated tests, and record test results
- Report issues and defects along with the appropriate background information for review
- Participate in triaging reported issues/defects and assist with resolving or escalating them as necessary
- Create and manage traceability
- Trace tests forwards/backwards through the development lifecycle and back to requirements
- Use testing tools and follow processes to complete testing on a given test environment and assists with fulfillment of necessary steps required to promote code base to higher level environments
- Maintain and catalog test suites across test types (Smoke, Integration, Regression, etc.)
Pay Range: $51.73 - $59.73
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Agile tools (Jenkins)
- Strong SQL skills
- Manual Testing Skills
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available