Technical Support 3
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
Downers Grove, ILMiamisburg, OHBirmingham, ALCleveland, OHDallas, TX|
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 03/22/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT - Technical Support 3 Consultant with our client in the financial industry in Pittsburgh, PA, Dallas, TX, Cleveland, OH, Birmingham, AL, Miamisburg, OH, Downers Grove, IL. This role is hybrid and requires 2+ days a week in office. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Perform design tasks and develop components of application and technical architecture
- Develop test cases and data, execute tests for the application or technical architecture components, work with other programmers, designers, and architects to meet application requirements and performance goals, participate in code reviews, inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project, fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing, document the application to facilitate maintenance
- Provides application support troubleshooting , application testing , Knowledge transfer and post implementation review/ of new/changed applications
- Coordinate issues resolution with operations, functional, and technical team to provide high level service to our customer and adhering to our SLA for response and restoration
- Get involved in deployment of application/services and troubleshoot
- Well versed in managing incident calls during outages and engaging right resources on the call and taking it to closure with root cause determination
- Responsible for answering client enquiries (general support, technical support and business analysis)
- Ensure that solutions and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- Monitoring the application stability, troubleshoot issues and resolve issues that client system are operational and any loss of services are restored completely
- Keen attention to detail to anticipate any potentials issues and take proactive measure to resolve
- Good understanding of Devops, CI/CD integrations and good knowledge about build and deployment – creating Build/deployment pipeline
- Humio logs, dashboards, and custom alerting to ServiceNow. And, even the coding standards of debug vs info vs warning they will help with
- Apigee tracing/troubleshooting and product setup to easily "approve” secure access to our APIs
- Synthetic monitoring, and maintaining health check, and automated testing standards
- Experience working with tools like Postman, SOAP UI, etc.
- Team members allocated to the SRE, preventative support arm, rotating in and out of the SRE (3 month)
- Event management, monitoring incidents
- High School Degree and Bachelor's Degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant field) or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years' experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the Enterprise System Integration domain
- Strong IIB, RESTful API, Micro Service experience
- Message flow development experience
- Integration Service development experience
- Experience with web services, xml, and wsdl
- Experience integrating with disparate technologies (.NET/java web services, mainframes)
- IBM WebSphere MQ v 7.5 experience
- Azure DevOps, .NET / C#,Any Microsoft Cloud Certification
- OpenShift Container technology
Pay Range: $55.60 - $63.60
- BIAN experience
- Knowledge of Kafka, Mongo NoSQL, Angular, Azure DevOps, Agile
- RDBMS experience required, Oracle 12/18c/19
- Git or Atlassian SourceTree experience
- Various Monitoring and trace tools such as DynaTrace, Jaeger, etc.
- Confluent Kafka
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.