|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 03/26/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- The is an individual contributor role that will support the DWO division in Global Operations (GO) line of business
- This role requires a specialized skillset in content design experience, specifically with OpenText Exstream and Messagepoint
- Will not have direct reports but will lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- This candidate should be able to work well independently and in large group settings, as well as handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application
- Ability to communicate challenges and successes clearly and foster positive working relationships
- Design, develop, and implement in applications using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. Pega, Camunda, WebSphere, Informatica etc.) to support business requirements
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and application
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis effort
- Lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special development initiatives or operations
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office Products especially Excel and PowerPoint
- 5 or more years' experience with Composition Products (OpenText Exstream, Messagepoint, Pega, Salesforce, Camunda, etc.)
- Experience designing and developing correspondence documents (forms, statements, letters, disclosures, etc.) on multiple software platforms (Exstream, Messagepoint, etc.)
- Experience in independently leading the refinement of template requirements, managing the template development life cycle to production implementation
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large-scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands-on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available