Quality - QA Analyst IV
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 10/09/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a QA Analyst IV for a hybrid 6-month contract position with a leading client located in Pittsburgh, PA. This position will be onsite Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the client site.
This role pays $65-70/HR W2 based on experience.
Candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to work on a W2 basis.
- Will play a key role in Shifting Left and enable CI/CD Pipelines.
- Will also help with constantly improving the efficiency of the Automation Tools and Processes.
- Will also play a key role in training and bridging the specific skill gaps across the Quality Engineering Domain.
- May lead a few Senior Quality Engineers on specific initiatives.
- Attends the required Product Backlog Grooming & Planning Meetings to contribute to the Creation of Effective User Stories.
- Comes up with Comprehensive Regression Suites for Applications & Systems.
- Communicates the same to the QE Team and acts as a Feeder to the Automation Engine.
- Solves Complex Automation Challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable & extensible manner with least amount of maintenance.
- Continuously improves the Efficiency of the Automation using innovative technologies & thought process in multiple QE Domain Areas.
- Promotes and Implements the Shift Left Approach in close collaboration with the Application Development Teams. Plays a key role in training and bridging the specific skill gaps across the Quality Engineering Domain.
- Helps resolves issues detected during testing. Provides QE support to Development, Business and Test teams on internal and external issues.
- Helps with getting down to the Root Cause of the Issues and works with the Engineering Teams to resolve and Validate the Fixes.
- Ensures Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery are enabled for the Apps Automated.
- Leads and Manages a team of Senior Quality Engineers for solving specific Automation Challenges or Delivery Initiatives.
- Provides them guidance and direction and helps improve team productivity and meet project timelines.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 Contract & Perm Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in a systems quality environment required; experience in the securities or financial
- Core Java expertise (to automated test scenarios)
- Understanding of BDD (Cucumber preferred)
- Selenium for UI level test automation
- Rest Assured (for API level test automation
- Good SQL skills (ability to write complex queries)
- Using Jira with Zephyr (or similar tool) to schedule/execute test cycles, report bugs etc.
- Mobile test automation using Appium and executing tests in the cloud (like BrowserStack)
- Experience in Agile methodology (needs good communication skills to articulate QA status for stakeholders involved)
- Leveraging CI/CD pipeline Gitlab/similar tools and Cloud Native technologies for testing (nice to have)
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available