Network / System Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
TXRichmond, VAJacksonville, FLCharlotte, NC|
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 06/18/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Network/System Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC, Jersey City, NJ, Richmond, VA, Jacksonville, FL, and TX. This is a 3 month + contract position.
- Senior Active Directory Engineer responsible for the design and architecture of a global Active Directory environment and the tools used to monitor and maintain that Active Directory environment
- Engineering multiple forests and domains with a global footprint
- Recommending and instituting optimizations to the Active Directory infrastructure
- Partnering with the Active Directory Operations team to implement changes to the Active Directory infrastructure
- Working with external teams to maintain and enhance the Active Directory infrastructure
- Interpreting Domain Controller performance trends for capacity planning purposes
- Evaluation of new tools and methodologies to better manage the Active Directory infrastructure
- At least 7 years design and architecture experience with a global 2008R2/2016 Active Directory infrastructure, at a senior level
- Architect level experience with data protection technologies
- Knowledge of the internetworking of clients and Active Directory (name resolution, Kerberos/NTLM Authentication, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012/Active Directory 2012 and 2016
- Experience with Hyper-V and virtualization
- Experience developing policies, procedures, and standards pertaining to the Active Directory infrastructures
- Proficiency in creation and development of PowerShell and Visual Basic scripts for automation of systems administration
- Experience creating technical and process documentation
- Superior problem solving, design, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MySQL, Powershell, Hyper-V
Pay Range: $53.52-$61.52
- Architectural and technical experience with Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager 2016; including custom Management Pack development and tuning
- Working knowledge of SCCM and SCOM
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL technologies (SSRS, SSIS, and T-SQL queries)
- Experience with PKI and certificates
- Experience with DMZ and secure communications
- Knowledge of IPsec communications and OS firewall settings
- Familiarity with reading network traces
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.