Control System Technician -Kansas City, KS
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Kansas City, Kansas
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||04/10/2023|
New Journey/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Control System Technician.
This position will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems to ensure operational performance of sortation systems, conveyors, scanners, cameras, and SCADA devices/programs.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance (Allen Bradley)
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- 2+ years apprenticeship experience in Control Systems troubleshooting/programming
- 2+ years of experience with repair of control network components
- 2+ years of experience with motor controls (motor starts, variable frequency drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components)
- 1+ years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
- 1+ years of experience with HMI components
- 1+ years of experience with industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting
- Experience supporting a range of different conveyors and sortation systems
- Experience with AB RS LOGIX 5000 PLC’s and PLC components
- Experience with SCADA systems and KPI’s
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, and use ladders up to 30 feet
$32.11 - 33.46 per hour
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
About New Journey/Genesis10:
New Journey, a Genesis10 company, is a leader in staffing, providing opportunities in light industrial, finance/accounting, financial services, human resources, data, administrative, autonomous vehicles, business operations, and legal, amongst others. These opportunities provide professional growth with direct-hire, contract, & contract-to-hire roles at Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies.
Benefits of working with New Journey include:
Our team of experienced recruiters can help you find the ideal job to help you build your career. We care about people. We care about you. To learn more and to view all of our available career opportunities, please find us by searching "New Journey AI.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
New Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.